The IMF is heavily funded by the Australian Government’s Department of Health – without this ongoing support, the Foundation will cease to exist.
It is our long-term goal to establish a $20 million endowment fund to ensure the Foundation’s long-term self-sustainability.
We need your help to achieve this goal.
IMF has a range of multi-year Foundation Partner and sponsorship opportunities available with benefits commensurate with investment. Some benefits may include (but not limited to):
• acknowledgement of sponsorship through IMF networks
• exclusive invitations to VIP events including IMP camps
• cultural immersion experience visiting the community of an IMP Graduate
• trained and mentored by an IMP Graduate for a marathon; to name a few
There are a number of alternative ways you can contribute to the Foundation (click on the links for more information):
• speaker scholarship
• attend or sponsor the annual IMF Father’s Day WARRIOR Run
• host an event
• make a one-off donation
• join our 42 Club regular donor program
• select IMF as your charity of choice in an upcoming running event, triathlon, or any other challenge
• purchase some of the exclusive IMF designed merchandise, not available in stores
For more information about sponsorship and fundraising, please contact IMF Fundraising Manager Peta MacKinnon on (02) 6162 4750 or firstname.lastname@example.org