The country’s favourite virtual run is back! Has your team got what it takes to win the IMF Virtual Run Corporate Challenge? Register your workplace for the IMF Virtual Run and celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander resilience and achievement. Run with purpose wherever you are this November and clock up those team kilometres to race to the top of the leaderboard.
To register your team – complete and submit the form, the number of entries and then add to cart.
Register your organisation and a team name, recruit team members to run or walk to contribute to the team’s total kilometres.
The $45 registration fee is per team member which includes a finishers medal. Finishers medals will be sent to the team leader.
- Here is a complete guide to registering your team: Corporate Challenge Team Registration
- There is no limit to the number of team members.
- You can pay for any number of team members by adding the quantity to the cart.
- Additional team members can register after a Team has been created.
- If your Team Leader has already completed the form for your organisation, Join the Team by filling in the form and pay for the additional entries.
- To create your leaderboard and add team members go to the IMF Virtual Run Corporate Challenge – imfvirtualrun-corporatechallenge.raisely.com/
- Please email Elna Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your team’s participation.